Great Basic Handgun Orientation
This class covers everything a new shooter needs to know about safe gun handling and basic marksmanship. We teach the four rules of gun safety, loading and unloading, gun parts and operation, proper ammunition, shooting on the range, and much more! We keep class sizes small – generally no more than eight students – so everyone receives proper attention. Classes fill up quickly due to the small size, so sign up today!
Classes are offered:
- Friday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Sunday 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Why Pistol 101
Clients learn strong gun safety discipline which aids in removing anxiety or fear of firearms.
- Introduction to Pistol Safety, Parts, and Operation
- Introduction to Ammunition and the Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting
- Introduction to Pistol Shooting from the Standing Position
- Introduction to Pistol Cleaning, Storage, and Training Opportunities
Enrollment fee Includes
The $95 course fee covers classroom instruction, supervised range time, targets, eye and ear protection. Minors are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent. Ammunition cost is not included in the fee and price varies depending on the caliber . You are more than welcome to use your own ammo in your own firearm.